To curb piracy, Google and other search engines have come together. Entertainment companies are in talks with search engines to generate new codes which will lower the results for pirated content.
UK’s Intellectual Property Rights has set a new agreement according to which search engine companies have been asked to set the new rules until June 1.
- CEO: Sundar Pichai (2 Oct 2015–)
- Founded: 4 September 1998, Menlo Park, California, United States
- Headquarters: Mountain View, California, United States
- Revenue: 74.54 billion USD
- Subsidiaries: YouTube, Nik Software, AdMob, ITA Software
- Founders: Larry Page, Sergey Brin
- Parent organization: Alphabet Inc.