It was on 19th February 356 that Emperor Constantius II Shut All Heathen (Non-Christian) Temples.
Constantius II was Roman Emperor from 337 to 361. The second son of Constantine I and Fausta, he ascended to the throne with his brothers Constantine II and Constans upon their father's death.
- Born: 7 August 317 AD, Pannonia
- Died: 3 November 361 AD, Mopsuestia, Turkey
- Spouse: Faustina (m. 361 AD–361 AD), Eusebia (m. 353 AD–360 AD)
- Parents: Constantine the Great, Fausta
- Children: Flavia Maxima Constantia
- Siblings: Constans, Constantine II, Crispus, Constantina, Helena, Fausta