For learners taking the qualification in 2014 or after, you will take two exam papers.
Paper 01: Multiple Choice
· Paper Duration: 45 Minutes (Previously 60 Minutes)
· Answer 30 multiple choice questions.
· Each question has four possible answers, A, B, C and D.
· Each question is worth one mark.
· Paper 1 is worth 30% of the total marks of your Cambridge O Level in Economics.
Paper 02: Structured Questions
· Paper Duration: 02 Hours 15 Minutes (Previously 02 Hours)
· Answer the compulsory question (Question 1) in Section A.
· Information and data will be given for the interpretation and analysis of a real economic situation.
· Question 1 is worth a total of 30 marks.
· Answer three questions in Section B from a choice of six.
· Each question in Section B is worth a total of 20 marks.