Friday, March 23, 2012
1. Complete the Cross Word Puzzle to identify the term that best fits for each of the description given below.
2. Search for the same words and colour them to help you double check your answers for the First Task.
1. The willingness of the consumer to possess a particular product
2. The satisfaction obtained by consumers by consuming a product
3. The desire for a product which is backed up by the willingness and ability to buy a product
4. The value of the product expressed in terms of a currency
5. Any arrangement which enables buyers and sellers to determine a price and to facilitate exchange
Labels: Basic Terms, Cross Word Puzzle, Theme 03: How the Market Works, Topic 10: Demand and Supply, Word Search, Worksheet